Sub-central Organisations may decide to use the PIN as a call for competition.
- The PIN must be dispatched between 35 days and 12 months prior to the invitation to confirm interest. It must contain certain required information. Your Organisation must acknowledge and record responses from bidders who wish to be included in the competition for the contract.
- There is no obligation to award a contract referred to in the PIN.
- When the Organisation chooses to award a contract referred to in the PIN, it must simultaneously and in writing invite all suppliers who have expressed their interest.
- Suppliers must be allowed a minimum of 30 days from the day the invitation to confirm interest was sent to the deadline to submit the selection stage information.
- Selected bidders are then invited to tender for the contract, using an ITT.
- Suppliers must be allowed a minimum of 30 days (25 days where electronic submissions are permitted) from the ITT to submit initial tenders.
- From this point the same rules apply as in the case of the previous two variations of this procedure.