Statutory guidance has been published which supports the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 and the wider application of the new procurement legislation in Scotland.
The statutory guidance covers the following topics:
- procurement strategies and annual reports;
- sustainable procurement duty;
- community benefit requirements;
- selection of tenderers and award of contracts;
- procurement for health or social services.;
- addressing fair work practices, including the living wage, in procurement (published as a separate document)
Addressing fair work practices commenced on 1 November 2015. The remaining statutory guidance applies to procurements commencing on or after 18 April 2016 (although publication of strategies and reports and compliance with the sustainable procurement duty all apply from later dates).
If you require further information about the statutory guidance please email email@example.com.